Hanson Nature Center
Grand Opening December 2023!
- The center will contain exhibits and interactive displays to help increase people's awareness and knowledge of their natural resources, as well as how to conserve those resources.
- It will be centrally-located in the county, just south of the north junction of Highways 9 and 69.
- The building will be 40' x 96', or 7,680 square feet over two levels.
- It will be a rustic design, with 28'-high vaulted ceilings.
- The building will meet ADA specifications for accessibility.
- It will include a variety of green design elements, including possibly a solar energy system.
- Rooms will include offices, a large program/meeting room (that will seat 85-100 people), an exhibit area, a workshop/activity area, a staff meeting room, and a kitchenette.
Location41600 170th Ave. Hwy 69