Located along the Winnebago River, Dahle Park offers good fishing opportunities, especially for northern pike, in the river and in several adjacent ponds. Situated in a quiet oak timber, the park provides camping with electricity and water and is the northernmost access point for the Winnebago River Water Trail.
- Hunting Allowed - Upland Hunting / Wetland Hunting / Forest Hunting
- Fishing - Stream / River
- Camping - Electric Sites (8 sites-$10/night) (The Dahle Park campground is closed for the season.)
- Boating Allowed - Canoeing / Gas Motors Allowed
- Picnicking - Picnic Tables / Grills / Open Shelter
- Water - Drinking Water/ Pit Toilet (Drinking water is shut off for the season.)
- Special Notes - Playground, Geocache
Located 4 miles northwest of Lake Mills on A1621179 485th St.
Lake Mills, IA