Light Rain · 36°
Welcome to our new Winnebago County website!

Hunting & Fishing Licenses

How to purchase hunting and fishing licenses

Hunters and anglers are reminded to make sure they have a current license. You can purchase Hunting & Fishing Licenses at the Winnebago County Recorder's Office. Licenses are issued annually.

Licenses Offered

  • Hunting and Fishing Licenses
  • Fur Harvester Licenses
  • Federal Duck Stamp
  • Habitat, Duck and Trout Stamps
  • Deer and Wild Turkey Licenses
  • Landowner/Tenant Gun & Archery Licenses

Iowa DNR Information

Please come to the Winnebago County Recorder’s Office to purchase your Hunting/Fishing licenses. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you are unable to come to our office, please use the Iowa DNR portal to purchase items online. 

Back · Recorder