Dust Control Permit
Winnebago County maintains over 750 miles of unpaved roads, which can become dusty in the summer months. Apply for a Dust Control permit to help!
- Contact an Approved Contractor to obtain a Winnebago County Permit
- Submit a signed permit and fee to the contractor:
- Fee is $25 before May 15
- Fee is $50 after May 15
- Schedule dust control with contractor
Dust Control Permit Application
Deano’s Dust Control
14711 210th Street
Mason City, Iowa 50401
Freeborn County Coop Oil
1840 Margaretha Ave.
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Wessels Oil Co Inc
421 Railroad Ave
Palmer, IA 50571
Services Provided by the County
- Gravel county roads will be bladed county-wide throughout the summer months.
- The contractor will notify the county prior to application so the area can be prepared for dust control application
- Dust-controlled areas will be reworked as necessary to maintain a safe roadway. Special efforts will be made to avoid blading in those areas to maximize the useful life of the dust control agents.